Excited to announce the AI Coaching company Kai.ai just interviewed me for their 'ask the coach' series on life, happiness, and how to reach your goals in life.
Here are some of my favourite questions, worthy of anyone's personal reflection:
1. What would you say are your top 3 core values?
2. Which habit do you think is making you a better, happier and healthier person?
3. If you had a billboard that could be read by billions, what would you write?
And the one question, the last one, that they needed to ask but didn't...
If you haven't heard of Kai.ai, they are a startup focused on delivering personal coaching to the Artificial Intelligence world. Looks like they might have a head start on the competition. They were recently featured in the Business & Finance section of the Jerusalem Post.
The-Inspired.com's related links:
1. Sleep Is Your Superpower There is one secret daily ritual that is so powerful it really should have super in its title. It has the ability to improve mental learning, memory, metabolic rates, immune function and even reduce rates of cancer, and slow the signs of aging… https://www.the-inspired.com/post/your-superpower-is-sleep
2. The Real Reason You're Tired Even Though You Get Enough Sleep.
Did you wake up from a good nights sleep and just hours later feel exhausted? There's a good reason for that. And it's part of a bad habit we're all guilty of. The good news is, with just a few minor adjustments those energy levels will improve dramatically... https://www.the-inspired.com/post/the-real-reason-why-you-re-always-tired-even-though-you-get-enough-sleep
3. What is the Single Most Important Factor in Reaching Your Goals?
How the idea of hope can change your life. Just ask the Olympic athletes who live by this rule
4. The Inspired Foundations Articles: How Your Foundations Matter in Reaching Your Goals. Simple tips, routines, principles and habits to get you started.
5. Be Brave Enough to Suck at Something New: Is there something you've always wanted to do, a personal dream sitting there, a goal, still waiting to be realized?
6. Flow Will Change Your Life: Creating Goals Begins with Understanding Your Flow. Personal Growth meets the real authentic you. How understanding your passions will fuel your progress, happiness & personal growth. https://www.the-inspired.com/post/what-is-flow-happiness-meets-optimized-experience
7. Meditation - Skinny Dipping, Polar Bears, & Debunking Common Myths of Meditation DISCLAIMER: Recommendations to find a Yogi, wear Spandex, or claim your membership for Hot Yoga are not part of this story. However we do include skinny dipping, polar bears, oh and one more thing:...How to finally and easily practice Daily Meditation. https://www.the-inspired.com/post/2019/03/22/skinny-dipping-polar-bears-debunking-common-myths-of-meditation
8. The Great Pause of 2020: What Did You Do With Your Time?
I called my nephew today to wish him a happy birthday. As he described it, he's under a form of "mom-jail-quarantine" which means he's stuck inside, like the rest of us. What a horrible way to spend a birthday. Or was it? https://www.the-inspired.com/post/the-great-pause-of-2020-what-did-you-do-with-your-time
9. What is Sober October? Reasons to Drink Less Now & Goal Setting
Wow look at all those beautiful, confident and happy people in this photograph? Look how they're all getting along with each other without a care in the world? Look how happy and carefree they all are? They look like they're having the time of their lives! Or are they...https://www.the-inspired.com/post/the-one-thing-we-should-never-be-doing-if-you-want-to-reach-your-goals-welcome-to-drinking-101
10. 8 Secrets on How to Reach Your Goals: The Inspired Guide to Staying Positive During COVD-19
What is the best advice out there on how to reach your goals? What really works when times get tough and it feels like the outside world is caving in? What do you do, when you're locked inside and need a way to stay positive? The answer to the last question is simple: you focus on you. ttps://www.the-inspired.com/post/8-secrets-on-how-to-reach-your-goals-the-inspired-guide-to-staying-positive-during-covd-19
What is The-Inspired.com? - Visit our Start Here Page to learn what it's all about...
About the author - Goran Yerkovich is the founder of The-Inspired.com, an online magazine designed to help readers reach their personal goals. The-Inspired includes some of the best tools, tactics, and habits from the greatest minds of today and yesterday. Goran lives in the greater Vancouver area with his wife and two cats Kimchi and Kauai.