Are there questions you still have for your father?
I'm in my early 40's. My dad is in his late 70's.
At times I think he'll live forever, but I know that's just not true.
If you're getting older like some of us, and lucky enough to still have your father in your life today, now could be the best time to ask your father some questions before it's too late.
This article was inspired by this great post on Fatherly.com so let's give credit where it's due...
...And now here's my list of top ten things I'll be asking my Father very soon.
10 Things You Should Ask Your Father Before he Dies:
1. What were some of the greatest experiences in your life?
2. What experiences would you still like to have before you die?
3. What little things do you enjoy now most in life?
4. What do you realize you took for granted in your life?
5. What little things did you love doing as a kid that you never talk about?
6. What goals or dreams did you have when you were young?
7. What advice would you give me now that you haven't been able to tell me yet?
8. What are your biggest regrets in life?
9. If you could go back in time and change just ONE thing in your life, what would it be?
10. If you could put a sign on a billboard to tell the world ONE message - what would it be? And why?
So what questions do you have for your father, if you're lucky enough to still have him around today?
Until next time, take care of yourselves and each other.
Goran Yerkovich The-Inspired.com ----------------- Related Links 1. Vaccines for COVID-19: How to get vaccinated or register - Canadian Government Website https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/vaccines/how-vaccinated.html 2. A Pop-Up Vaccine Site in One of Canada's Most Impoverished Neighbourhoods https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/23/world/canada/vancouver-covid-vaccine.html 3. Register online for your covid vaccine: https://www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca/s/ 4. Vaccine Hunters Canada - The Vaccine Batman is Real! https://www.facebook.com/vaxhunterscan https://vaccinehunters.ca/ 5. Many in B.C. Will start Summer with a Single COVID-19 vaccine does. What will that mean? https://bc.ctvnews.ca/many-in-b-c-will-start-summer-with-a-single-covid-19-vaccine-dose-what-will-that-mean-1.5403476 6. Here's a blood clot doctor's advice for those hesitant about the AstraZeneca vaccine https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/here-s-a-blood-clot-doctor-s-advice-for-those-hesitant-about-the-astrazeneca-vaccine-1.5401102 7. Vaccine Batman is Real! https://torontolife.com/city/i-guess-you-could-say-its-become-an-obsession-meet-bea-serdon-a-k-a-batman-whos-booked-more-than-120-vaccine-appointments-for-friends-family-and-total-strangers/ 8. Vaccine Batman is Real & Top 7 Tips on How to Get Vaccinated Without Skipping the Line https://www.the-inspired.com/post/vaccine-batman-is-real-top-7-tips-on-how-to-get-vaccinated-without-skipping-the-line ---------------------------------------- The-Inspired.com's More Related links: 1. What is the Single Most Important Factor in Reaching Your Goals? How the idea of hope can change your life. Just ask the Olympic athletes who live by this rule https://www.the-inspired.com/post/2019/01/30/what-is-the-single-most-important-factor-in-reaching-your-goals
2. THE BEST WAY to Keep GOALS on Track - Accountability Partners! Accountability Partner is proven to work, if it's a close friend. Don't tell strangers. https://www.dataquest.io/blog/does-sharing-goals-help-or-hurt-your-chances-of-success/ 3. The Inspired Foundations Articles: How Your Foundations Matter in Reaching Your Goals. Simple tips, routines, principles and habits to get you started. https://www.the-inspired.com/blog/categories/inspired-life-foundations
4. Be Brave Enough to Suck at Something New: Is there something you've always wanted to do, a personal dream sitting there, a goal, still waiting to be realized? https://www.the-inspired.com/post/be-brave-enough-to-suck-at-something-new
5. Flow Will Change Your Life: Creating Goals Begins with Understanding Your Flow. Personal Growth meets the real authentic you. How understanding your passions will fuel your progress, happiness & personal growth. https://www.the-inspired.com/post/what-is-flow-happiness-meets-optimized-experience
6. Meditation - Skinny Dipping, Polar Bears, & Debunking Common Myths of Meditation https://www.the-inspired.com/post/2019/03/22/skinny-dipping-polar-bears-debunking-common-myths-of-meditation 7. Bill Gates Pandemic Warning We All Missed. 10 Things You Need to Know: COVID-19 https://www.the-inspired.com/post/10-things-you-need-to-know-covid-19https://www.the-inspired.com/post/coronavirus-do-your-part-take-action-now
8. Coronavirus: Do Your Part, Take Action Now https://www.the-inspired.com/post/coronavirus-do-your-part-take-action-now
9. 10 Tips in Supporting Your Community and Home Life: COVID-19 https://www.the-inspired.com/post/this-game-is-for-real-10-tips-in-supporting-your-community-and-home-life-survival-covid-19
10. How Do I Self Isolate? The More You Know The Less You Fear - An Astronaut's Guide During COVID-19 https://www.the-inspired.com/post/how-do-i-self-isolate-the-more-you-know-the-less-you-fear-an-astronaut-s-guide-during-covid-19
11. Unsung Heroes: The International Team Mapping the Real-Time Spread of COVID-19: How to Take Action. https://www.the-inspired.com/post/unsung-heroes-the-international-team-mapping-the-real-time-spread-of-covid-19-how-to-take-action 12. The Great Pause of 2020: What Did You Do With Your Time? https://www.the-inspired.com/post/the-great-pause-of-2020-what-did-you-do-with-your-time 13. How Long Is the Wait at Your Grocery Store? A New Pandemic App Has You Covered: COVID-19 Time Saver https://www.the-inspired.com/post/how-long-is-the-wait-at-your-grocery-store-a-new-pandemic-app-has-you-covered-covid-19-time-saver 14. What is Sober October? Reasons to Drink Less Now & Goal Setting https://www.the-inspired.com/post/the-one-thing-we-should-never-be-doing-if-you-want-to-reach-your-goals-welcome-to-drinking-101 15. Continuity Principle, Anticipatory Trauma, Esther Perel on Tactics For Relationships in Quarantine https://www.the-inspired.com/post/continuity-principle-anticipatory-trauma-esther-perel-on-tactics-for-relationships-in-quarantine
About the Author - Goran Yerkovich is the founder of The-Inspired.com, an online magazine designed to help readers reach their personal goals. The-Inspired includes some of the best tools, tactics, and habits from the greatest minds of today and yesterday. Goran lives in the greater Vancouver area with his wife and two cats Kimchi and Kauai. Goran is also the creator of The Authentic You: Life Foundations Masterclass! See below!
The Human Problem Is Real There's a big problem out there, right now, that no one is talking about. It's being amplified by the Global Pandemic, and yet, no one is addressing it...until now. It's something called The Human Problem, because as bad as you might feel right now about certain things in your life, the truth is, there are many others, millions in fact, who feel similar to you. You see, all of us, in many ways, are connected in this very real Human Problem... Why are there so many people depressed, or not fully satisfied with their lives? Why are there so many of us who can't sleep at night? Why are we worrying all the time? Why have some of us lost our spark? Why have some of us lost our passion, joy, and excitement for LIFE? Why are we still living with so much conflict, anxiety, and stress everyday of our lives? WHY can't we tap into our incredible strengths and talents to completely change and transform our lives?... But what if ALL OF THIS was because... We never learned: HOW to live as our Authentic Selves? or HOW to live our Authentic Lives?... Visit The Authentic You Life Foundations Masterclass to learn more! This masterclass is the most real-world and science-backed course in achieving and mastering what it means to truly live as the Authentic You! Years in the making, it is also the ONLY masterclass course of its kind! Within the incredible value packed 117 Modules of Lessons, Worksheets, Toolkit Guides and Quizzes, are easy to follow routines, daily habits, and mindset principles based on proven psychometric scientific studies & research. These behavioural modern day personal growth strategies are designed to empower you to master your greatest strengths and talents, and also add more peace and balance in your day. Whether you’re looking to slow down, or navigate your compass with more passion, purpose, and fulfillment in your life, or simply here to sharpen your skills, to learn the latest in cutting-edge Goal Setting Strategies for 2021, this course will help you unlock, nurture, and master what it means to be the incredible, the powerful, Authentic You. Enroll in this one of a kind Masterclass today!