TOOLS, TACTICS, & HABITS: REACH YOUR GOALS
OVER 140 ARTICLES TO READ FROM
Hi! Welcome to The Inspired. I'm Goran Yerkovich and my articles have been featured on Fatherly, MSN, Yahoo, and Flipboard, reaching 1.8 million readers in over 100 countries. This website is packed full of self-improvement strategies and career advice that will transform your life. Subscribe Today and Receive my Free 40-Page eBook!
Are you ready to evaluate your life and take inventory of where you are today? Get our free 40 page Self-Evaluation Guide now to help you reach your goals.
With readers in over 100 countries, join the over 10,000 who enjoy The-Inspired.com's content free each week on platforms like Quora, Linkedin, Facebook, Medium and here at The-Inspired.com!
YOUR FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO THE-INSPIRED.COM INCLUDES:
1. Your Free 40 page eBook! The Inspired Guide to Self-Evaluation - Yes still free if you haven't downloaded it yet.
2. Over 130 Inspired Articles, including Interviews, Top 10 Lists, all Researched and Fact Checked - Sent to Your Email as Soon as they're Published!
3. A Magazine Worthy Curated Experience you'll love, because life is too short to read stuff that's boring.
4. New, Fresh, and Creative Content, With Interviews from Experts In their Fields, and from Inspired Minds like You!
5. No Gimmicks or Bull. And I mean that, because my parents raised me right: This site is all about providing high value, entertaining, and education content for its readers around the world.
6. Embarrassing photos from my childhood. Like me as a kid, petting a donkey. Who could make this stuff up?
7. A story of me being submerged in hundreds of pounds of Ice and survive it! Thank you Wim Hof breathwork?!
8. Advice on how to change your career, leave your job, get promoted or the perfect way to quit, when you're ready.
9. A deeper understanding of you. And who wouldn't want that. I've spent years researching personal growth and I'm here to share those learning with you. Warning: There's no going back once you start peeling the onion. And it's worth every step.
10. COVID-19 is here and so am I to help you through it. And I'm sure you'll help me too. This is the great pause of 2020. There's so much out of our hands. But there is a silver lining in all this. It's all about what we do next, and finding our own ways to not just survive, but thrive. Hang in there, we can do this.
HOW DO I SUM UP THE-INSPIRED IN ONE PICTURE? SEE BELOW...
Hi, My Name is Goran...
Hey. I'm Goran Yerkovich, I'm a writer, internet entrepreneur, and life coach, and I'm here to help you reach your goals. Welcome to The-inspired.com. This website represents the last 15 years of my life and all the hard lessons I learned along the way, and I'm here to help you understand and reach your goals in life.
My journey: In 2005 I was broke and sleeping on my friends dinning room floor, with only enough money to last a month. I was out of options, and didn't realize I had the power to change my future. Now, for me, everything has changed. Most of the goals I've set to reach in my life have come true. I'm the happiest I've ever been, because I get to spend time doing what I love, each and every day, even during this crazy 2020 pandemic. But the thing is, I shouldn't be any exception to the rule of being stuck in a daily grind. Over the years, I've realized the power to change our lives, to reach our goals, and to do what we love, each and every day, exists inside each of us. So I'm here to help you master your own life with the right balance of tools, tactics and habits I've learned and spent years researching.
In full disclosure and honesty, in the act of this website, I'm growing and learning as I go too. News alert: My life isn't perfect. But I've realized we can never get things perfect before we start, because there is no such thing as perfect. We can however take action by accepting who we are today, and then start working towards who we want to be, and what we want to do. So this website also represents my journey, and my goal to make this my full time gig in the near future.
My life of as of April 2020 - Like most of you, I still work a 9-5 to pay the bills. Some days my shift starts at 5am. Some days I work until midnight or later. Some days I'm stuck doing things I don't want to. But regardless of the demands from the office, know that The-inspired, and continuing to provide you great, high value content, remains one of the highest priorities.
My life as of Oct 2020 - In May of 2020 I found myself out of work, but not out of options. I decided to put my own thoughts and beliefs into action and so, over the past few months I've been living my dream, and working hard to make my transition to a writer, life coach, and online entrepreneur my full time gig. Why? Life is too short not to do what you love and what you know you're great at. But most of all, there is no greater reward than helping others discover and reach their goals and dreams. We were put on this earth to connect and help each other. So I hope you subscribe and join me on what truly is your site, and your very own personal journey.
Donkey Photo - Also, yes, that me on the left as a child, wearing an Amazing Spiderman shirt, and 70's styled overalls (thanks mom). I cut my own hair that morning, before making the trip to the farm, to hold this donkey... Is it just me, or does the donkey not look too pleased?
WELCOME TO THE-INSPIRED.COM
THE NEW NORMAL
The Inspired is made up of real life stories with great life lessons. The greatest stories have the power to shape and transform us. Great stories remind us that life is what we make it, and that each of us, no matter our current situation, has the power to take control, improve our place on this earth, and start something new.
The Inspired shares some of the best 21st Century ideas for a magazine worthy, curated experience, we hope you love. And because I'm sure you like illustrations as much as I do, I created this neat little diagram above to help explain what
The-Inspired is all about. Read it from the bottom up. It's split into four important sections. What areas in your life are you hoping to improve? What areas in your life might be holding you back from living a truly inspired existence?
Which brings us to our new free eBook "The Inspired Guide to Self-Evaluation" - subscribe to get your copy today! And if you're a fan of The Inspired, please share this site with your friends, and even with the people you don't like too. Because everyone needs a little bit of The Inspired.
And now here's a photo of my amazing parents. Here's mom, ordering us the world's largest pizza at a restaurant in Croatia a few years ago. And my dad operating a chainsaw to help his son trim some massive trees on a very wet day in Vancouver, Canada.